As a certified XENTRY portal pro rollout partner of MBD, we accompany you with a holistic approach in the launch phase. If you are looking for a competent partner, then you have come to the right place!
What makes us different
We speak your language! All our rollout experts have many years of work experience. In addition to the necessary specialist and technical expertise, we have many years of know-how in aftersales and profound knowledge of change processes in the automotive sector.
The rollout roadmap
1. Telephone discussion to coordinate the rollout
2. Introductory preparation & consulting to determine the future service processes with XENTRY Portal pro
3. DMS training by your Dealer Service Provider (or, if necessary, also by us after DSP release)
4. Training in administering XENTRY Portal pro and the XENTRY Mobile Editor
5. Process-oriented user training in the handling of XENTRY Portal pro ("technical process" function) & XENTRY Mobile (digital vehicle acceptance and creation of high-speed jobs with a tablet) for your service employees
6. Go live - Training-on-the-job (individual training of your service employees directly at the workplace)
- The minimum standards for the IT infrastructure according to the Mercedes-Benz Connectivity Retail Guide must be fulfilled.
- The interface has been installed by the dealer service provider.
- Users have been enabled for the XENTRY Portal applications.
The XENTRY Portal pro rollout concept is available at an attractive package price. We will be pleased to receive your inquiry and are always available should you need further information.