With the digital service reception TjeKvik, the digitalization of the customer journey finds its way into your car dealership. This customer experience disengages your staff in the receiving area by reducing their volume of work and allows to place additional offers to your customers.
- Flexibility for customers by evading long waits
- Reduces stress at peak times for staff
- Flexibility for you to reflect seasonality and promotional activity
- When the car is ready for pick-up, your customer will be informed via text message or E-Mail
- The customer validating the data and the DMS integration provide an up-to-date data set
- Car rentals and test drives can be processed with TjeKvik
- If necessary, the terminal can be upgraded with payment and communication options
- Driver-specific data for customers with vehicle fleets can be recorded to ensure communication with the correct contact person
- Digital service reception with 20 individual key lockers
- Manufacturer- and car dealership-branding
- Touchscreen handling
- Validation of customer and vehicle data as well as planned job
- Standardized questions set by the dealer
- Capturing of car park data
- Digital customer signature
- Integrated customer support through phone, text and video available
- Recording of all activities with a qualified time stamp
- Automatic notifications to customers and service staff
The TjeKvik terminal is developed and produced by Autoinnovation ApS in Denmark. In the DACH region, we are the exclusive trading partner.
Based on our established know-how within the area of automotive dealers, we offer individual consulting in terms of your CI and other customizable features, as well as the setup and configuration of the service terminal.